10 days remand of trio including 2 masterminds of LRD exam paper leak case allowedDecember 07, 2018
Gandhinagar:The 3 accused of LRD exam paper leak case including two of the masterminds Indravadan Parmar and Yashpal Thakor were today produced before a court here which allowed 10 days police remand of two and 5 days of one for further investigation and interrogation in the sensational case which has many points still unanswered.
Indravadan a resident of Vadodara who had in fact mentored Yashpal. The duo along with another culprit Rajendra Vaghela nabbed two days ago were produced in a court here.
The police sought 14 days remand of the trio and the court allowed it for 10 days for Indravadan and Yashpal and 5 days for Rajendra.
Notably, in the case pertaining to leak of the paper of LRD recruitment exam first slated for December 2, so far 11 people have been nabbed. On December 3 four including a police inspector and a lady were nabbed. Their 10 days remand was also allowed the same day by the court. After that 4 more were nabbed and were handed over on remand for five days on December 5.
Police is yet to crack many unsolved points of the case. A police official today said that now the focus of the police was to nab another mastermind Nilesh Patel who along with Indravadan and Yashpal had contacted the Delhi gang for paper leak. Police and Gujarat ATS are now zeroing in on the Delhi gang and likely to nab a few soon.
The exam has now been fixed for January 6.
- Conveyed party months in advance my decision to not contest Lok Sabha election: Paresh Rawal
- They are betraying principles of Lohia, they will also betray people: PM Modi flaying 'socialist parties'
- Reliance denies sidestepping US sanctions
- Railway Board Chairman reviews progress of Bullet train project in Ahmedabad
- Narmada main canal water only for drinking purpose: Banaskantha collector warns citizens
- Congress councilors, office bearers join BJP in Bardoli: Kunvarji Halpati rejoin BJP in Mandvi