Lioness falls in open farm well in Gujarat, rescuedJanuary 21, 2019
Junagadh:An around one year old lioness, who had accidentally fallen in an open well in Nani Monpari village in Visavadar taluka of Junagadh today was rescued safely.
The lioness from nearby Gir forests had fallen in the around 40 ft deep well in a farm. The farm owner informed the forest department about the incident.
The forest team pulled out the lioness after giving it a tranquilizing shot.
It has been sent to an animal rescue center.
- Ahmedabad Crime Branch quiz Teesta and Javed in fund embezzlement case
- 2 more Swine flu deaths today, 89 new cases with maximum 40 in Ahmedabad city
- In pictures: Gujarat reacts to Pulwama terror attack
- ACB nabs district Panchayat clerk taking bribe of Rs 78000 from contractor
- Lion found dead in Gir forest in Gujarat
- Jio tops 4G download speed chart in Jan: Trai