Lioness falls in open farm well in Gujarat, rescuedJanuary 21, 2019
Junagadh:An around one year old lioness, who had accidentally fallen in an open well in Nani Monpari village in Visavadar taluka of Junagadh today was rescued safely.
The lioness from nearby Gir forests had fallen in the around 40 ft deep well in a farm. The farm owner informed the forest department about the incident.
The forest team pulled out the lioness after giving it a tranquilizing shot.
It has been sent to an animal rescue center.
- Fire tragedy: Rupani visits Surat
- 9 assembly seats where Congress received more votes than BJP in Gujarat Lok Sabha election 2019
- Assembly seat wise result of Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat
- Lioness dies due to falling in to under construction well in village near Gir forests
- 20 children dead, 16 injured in major fire in Surat, Gujarat govt announces Rs 4 lakh ex-gratia, orders probe
- 15 students dead in a shocking Surat fire tragedy, toll may rise