Rahul, Priyanka to campaign in GujaratApril 12, 2019
Gandhinagar: Congress president Rahul Gandhi will be in Gujarat for party campaign on 15th, 18th and 20th April.
Rahul will address public meetings at Amreli, Bhavnagar and Junagadh on April 15. He will address two more public meetings on April 18 at Keshod and Porbandar. On 20th April, Rahul will address public meetings again in Gujarat at Bardoli, Dahod and Patan.
Congress general secretary, sister of Congress president and daughter of UPA chairperson, Priyanka Gandhi will hold public meeting in North Gujarat. She is expected to visit Ambaji temple before starting campaign in Gujarat, first outside UP for her.
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel
- Gujarat board matriculation/class 10 results to be declared tomorrow