Gujarat ACB nabs Court clerk in central Gujarat red handed taking bribeMay 13, 2019
Nadiad: The Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) of Gujarat police today nabbed red handed a clerk of civil court in Kapadvanj town of Kheda district in Central Gujarat taking bribe from a person for giving favorable report about a litigated land.
ACB Assistant Director D P Chudasama said that Ramiz Iqbal Sheikh (30), working as an Assistant junior clerk in the court was deputed as court commissioner to submit a report about a land dispute. He had sought Rs 3000 as bribe from a party in the matter for giving favorable report. He had taken Rs 1000 earlier and was demanding the remaining 2000.
Based on a secret complaint from the party, he was nabbed red handed from the ST bus depot premises in Kapadvanj today taking the bribe of Rs 2000.
- Exit polla guve 23 to 26 seats to BJP in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM reacts to exit polls result, expresses confidence to win all 26 Lok Sabha seats
- Air India plane to Muscat makes emergency landing at Jamnagar Air Force base
- Exit polls suggest NDA government led by Narendra Modi to continue
- Six journalists honored with Narad Award in a function in Gujarat
- ACB nabs deputy Mamlatdar red handed taking bribe in Central Gujarat