Narendra Modi makes two announcements for youths in BhujSeptember 21, 2012
Bhuj, 21 September 2012
Speaking at Bhuj in Kutch For each and every youth of this state who wants to start his/her venture, the state government will become guarantor for bank loan. He said if students fail to pay back loan, the state government will bear the burden.
Modi also announced Rs 1500 per month to youths during internship period.
He said, “presently a youth get sRs 1490 per month during internship period. I have repeatedly asked centre to increase the internship page. But Manmohan Singh is mum. Now the state government has taken a decision that the Gujarat government will give Rs 1500 from its treasury.”
- One side of Shastri bridge in Ahmedabad to shut for four months
- Surat-Mahuva , Surat-Veraval special trains announced
- Yearly inflation figures in India since independence
- Garba of Gujarat likely to be declared as Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO
- Jay Shah awarded as Sports Business Leader of the Year
- Incubation of New Cities: Gujarat govt proposes GIFT City expansion and Ambaji
- Surat builder pledge to install Sardar Patel statues in 5,000 villages