Gujarat Science City to have Rs. 10 crore Nuclear Science & Technology GalleryMarch 27, 2023
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Science City will have a new Nuclear Science & Technology Gallery. A memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed for the same by the Gujarat government and the department of Atomic energy of the Government of India. The MoU was signed in the State capital Gandhinagar in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel.
The gallery shall be set up through financial assistance of Rs. 10 crores. The estimated targetted time for completion of the gallery is 12 months.
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) March 27, 2023
The MoU was signed by the Department of Atomic Energy, the Government of India’s Secretary and Atomic Energy Commission’s Chairman KN Vyas and Gujarat government’s Science & Technology secretary Vijay Nehra.
The gallery shall have exhibitions on the nuclear and atomic energy sectors. It will present the journey towards Atmanirbharta in the nuclear and atomic sectors. The department of Atomic Energy (DAE) will provide technical assistance for the gallery in addition to the design, training to science teachers, and development of the gallery. DeshGujarat
- Watch | EAM Jaishankar on working with Gujarati people and represent Gujarat as MP
- Manisha Lavkumar, Mitesh Amin appointed as Additional Advocate General
- ACB Gujarat nabs Dy Sarpanch, Panchayat member in bribe case
- PM interacts with ITI-certified farmer from Bharuch, Gujarat
- Which food items India imports? Which food items it exports? How much?
- Nearly five times increase in mobile broadband subscribers in 10 years in Gujarat; BTS growth nearly 3-fold
- Long-pending completion of Patan's new bus port to take another 6 months