Mini summits in different regions of Gujarat ahead of VGGS in January 2024May 03, 2023
Gandhinagar: The Gujarat government plans to conduct a series of ‘mini’ summits across the state to encourage local industries ahead of the main summit, the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit (VGGS), scheduled to be held in January 2024.
The mini-summits will be held in North Gujarat, Central Gujarat, South Gujarat, and Saurashtra, and will be modelled after VGGS. The events will feature industry leaders from respective zones, trade shows, exhibitions, and presentations of government schemes for industries.
VGGS is the government’s key investment summit and will be organized after a five-year gap from January 11 to 13, 2024. The government has already started preparations for the summit and is leading delegations to various cities and countries to attract participants. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 127 crore to promote VGGS 2024, and major economies will be approached to participate in the event. DeshGujarat
- Live: PM Modi flags off Jamnagar-Ahmedabad and 8 other Vande Bharat Express trains
- R&B Superintendent Engineer suspended after misbehave with MLA
- Flagging off of Gujarat's third Vande Bharat Express train today: Railways announces a video competition
- BSF apprehends a Pakistani citizen near international border in Kutch
- Police Sub Inspector, two middlemen booked by ACB Gujarat in bribe case in Surat
- Sharad Pawar meets Gautam Adani in Gujarat
- Ganesha in lap of Sahajanand Swami in Lunawada raises controversy