Gujarat based Waaree Energies to supply 135 MW Solar PV Modules to NTPCNovember 08, 2023
Surat: Waaree Energies Ltd., a leading player in the renewable energy and technology sector, today announced that it is engaged by NTPC Ltd. to supply over 135 MW of solar PV modules
“NTPC Ltd., a public sector undertaking owned by the Government of India, is the country’s largest power utility company, with an installed capacity of 73,824 MW. The modules supplied by Waaree Energies Ltd. will be utilized by NTPC Ltd. for a solar power project in Anta, in the Baran district of Rajasthan. The order is expected to be completed within a span of 4 months,” stated the company in a press statement.
“With a capacity of 12 GW, Waaree Energies Ltd. is India’s largest solar module manufacturer, as well as an independent power producer. The company has a presence over multiple locations in India and worldwide,” the statement further said.
- IHCL opens its 7th hotel in Ahmedabad with launch of Ginger Changodar
- Vyndo by NURAsoi introduces healthy millet-based Bhakhris, Khakhras, and extruded snacks
- Football in Gujarat Has a Very Bright Future
- Public hearing for setting up Copper plant at Rajula on March 13
- How Dabhoi's Dudhadhari Mandir became Hasan Park!
- Top speed of trains on Gandhinagar - Mumbai route to rise to 160 km/h; Vande Bharat, Shatabdi to benefit
- PM Modi to dedicate Academic Building of Phase 1B at IIT Gandhinagar