Good news for Bhavnagar: Shetrunji dam overflowsSeptember 03, 2010
Good news for Bhavnagar: Shetrunji dam overflows
Bhavnagar, DeshGujarat, 3 September, 2010
There’s good news for the people of Bhavnagar district.
Bhavnagar district’s important Shetrunji dam is now overflowing.
Gates of the dam will be opened today afternoon to release surplus water.
Shetrunji dam has been constructed on Shetrunji river at Rajastheli village Palitana .
It is the main source of drinking water for Bhavnagar city
About 122 villages falling in its command area are alerted.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects