It may look like just politics, but actually there’s a conspiracy:Modi speaks on Gujarat Congress’s allegations(Video)April 05, 2012
Ahmedabad, 5 April 2012
For last some time, Gujarat Congress is aggressively raising voice against some industrial houses of Gujarat and their alleged proximity to the Narendra Modi regim. The leaders of Gujarat Congress repeatedly speak against land allotments to the industries and incentives awarded to them by the state government.
Perhaps for the first time, Chief Minister Narendra Modi reacted to such allegations yesterday in Jamnagar in his speech after inaugurating a new district headquarter building of the party. Shri Modi without naming the Congress party in his speech alleged a conspiracy against the state.
He said, “some would think that, as this is the election year, such allegations would be obviously made, and it’s simply a part of politics. But I want to make a serious note, that these allegations are not just political and not just intended to serve the voters in election year.”
“There’s a gam being played behind the curtain, there’s a conspiracy going on, and it is responsible for whatever they are speaking for last 3-4 months, especially what they are speaking on the issue of state’s industrial development. The conspiracy is to prevent new industries to enter Gujarat and shift them to Maharashtra,” Modi said.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017