It may look like just politics, but actually there’s a conspiracy:Modi speaks on Gujarat Congress’s allegations(Video)April 05, 2012
Ahmedabad, 5 April 2012
For last some time, Gujarat Congress is aggressively raising voice against some industrial houses of Gujarat and their alleged proximity to the Narendra Modi regim. The leaders of Gujarat Congress repeatedly speak against land allotments to the industries and incentives awarded to them by the state government.
Perhaps for the first time, Chief Minister Narendra Modi reacted to such allegations yesterday in Jamnagar in his speech after inaugurating a new district headquarter building of the party. Shri Modi without naming the Congress party in his speech alleged a conspiracy against the state.
He said, “some would think that, as this is the election year, such allegations would be obviously made, and it’s simply a part of politics. But I want to make a serious note, that these allegations are not just political and not just intended to serve the voters in election year.”
“There’s a gam being played behind the curtain, there’s a conspiracy going on, and it is responsible for whatever they are speaking for last 3-4 months, especially what they are speaking on the issue of state’s industrial development. The conspiracy is to prevent new industries to enter Gujarat and shift them to Maharashtra,” Modi said.
- ED teams conduct raids on Nirav Modi's jewelry outlets in Gujarat
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau to arrive Gujarat tomorrow
- First Budget session of 14th Gujarat assembly from tomorrow, likely to be stormy. Patel to present budget on February 20
- Results of Gujarat Nagarpalika elections 2018 on Monday
- Thousands participate in Rajkot Marathon 2018
- Body of lioness found on the bed of dried up rain-fed river in Junagadh district of Gujarat