Dwarka gets model railway station, Dwarka mandir gets railway reservation centreApril 15, 2012
Dwarka, 15 April 2012
A new ‘model’ railway station will be opened at Dwarka in Gujarat on Monday.
The old Dwarka railway station has been converted to model railway station by adding new facilities like a fully furnished waiting room, computerized system, public toilet, garden, availability of pure drinking water, breakfast and tea etc.
Considering the fact that Dwarka railway station is far away from Dwarka mandir, a demand was made to set up railway ticket reservation centre inside the mandir campus instead of at the railway station. Accordingly, a computerized reservation center would be opened within mandir complex on Monday.
- 54,863 quintal groundnut worth Rs.27.43 cr bought by Gujarat Govt.
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani to visit drought-hit Kutch on Monday
- Ghogha - Hazira Ro-Ro passenger ferry service from December 9
- Father, son from Vadodara arrested in Saudi Arabia for displaying Indian flag, released after timely intervention by Govt of India
- Gujarat CM distributes appointment letters to 350 Traffic Brigade jawans
- Lion cub injured in in-fight in Gir forest dies