Modhwadia’s tips to district Congress PresidentsOctober 23, 2012
Ahmedabad, 23 October 2012
Gujarat Congress President Arjun Modhwadia today addressed a meeting of party’s district presidents at party headquarter in Ahmedabad.
Modhwadia told partymen that process of collecting forms of 100 yard plot scheme is going on in slow pace. The process has to be speedier like rocket and forms should be submitted at the state office with all details.
Modhwadia announced deadline of 30th October 2012 for completion of formation of booth committees.
Modhwadia asked party men to go to backward class areas to spread message of killings of three backward class youths in Thangadh. He also asked partymen to hold protest programms in tribal areas against rape on three farm labour girl from tribal family.
He said the party would organize six major conventions in Gujarat including a convention at Bhavnagar on 24 October, Surat on 31st October, Vadodara on 2nd November, Ahmedabad on 5h November, Junagadh on 6th November and Jamnagar on 7th November. Modhwadia said Narhari Amin will be a person to coordinate at state level.
He asked to prevent BJP’s attempts to lure Congress leaders ahead of election. He also asked to forget internal differences and work for the party.
Gujarat Congress incharge asked district leaders to focus on local problems to create positive feeling among people. He also asked to keep a team of two-three lawyers for code of conduct related issues.
Modhwadia asked district presidents to show a CD supplied by state organization before party functions.
- Massive crowd gathers at public meeting ahead of Shankar Chaudhary's nomination filling for Vav seat
- After decision to Y-category security, central team conducts survey at Hardik's Ahmedabad residence
- Rahul only expert in posing questions never bothers to reply one: Sitharaman in Gujarat
- RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in Pennsylvania
- Gujarat BJP announces fifth list of candidates
- Dropped as candidate, BJP MLA posts this Facebook post to show dissent