ICICI bank to make Akodara village digital, Chanda Kochar meets Gujarat CMDecember 30, 2014
Chairman and Managing Director of private sector bank ICICI, smt Chanda Kochar today paid courtesy visit to Gujarat Chief Minister in Gandhinagar
Kochar briefed Chief Minister about Akodara village in Sabarkantha district that has been adopted by ICICI bank under pilot project of ‘digital village’. Kochar briefed Chief Minister about initiatives like net banking, wi-fi etc for Akodara village to achieve ‘digital India’ goals locally.
It has to be noted that it was Akodara village in which then Chief Minister Narendra Modi had for the first time initiated a concept of Animal Hostel. Same village is now witnessing ‘Digital Village’ project.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Balancing our energy needs and environmental conservations is a challenge: Mukesh Ambani at PDPU
- Rahul to start first leg of Navsarjan Gujarat yatra in poll bound Gujarat from Dwarka
- Whale found on the shore in Gujarat 3 days back and put back in sea, dead
- 175 BJP leaders from Gujarat to be in Delhi this Sunday
- Live: Falguni Pathak at Ruparel Navratri Mahotsav in Mumbai on 3rd night of Navratri
- Good news for Garba lovers, Met predicts dry weather for next 3 days, no likelihood of heavy rain even after that