ICICI bank to make Akodara village digital, Chanda Kochar meets Gujarat CMDecember 30, 2014
Chairman and Managing Director of private sector bank ICICI, smt Chanda Kochar today paid courtesy visit to Gujarat Chief Minister in Gandhinagar
Kochar briefed Chief Minister about Akodara village in Sabarkantha district that has been adopted by ICICI bank under pilot project of ‘digital village’. Kochar briefed Chief Minister about initiatives like net banking, wi-fi etc for Akodara village to achieve ‘digital India’ goals locally.
It has to be noted that it was Akodara village in which then Chief Minister Narendra Modi had for the first time initiated a concept of Animal Hostel. Same village is now witnessing ‘Digital Village’ project.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show
- Live: Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu in Gujarat
- Crime Branch shares factual details contrary to Pravin Togadia's version
- Modi - Netanyahu to visit Rs 12 crore Centre of Excellence for Vegetables