Collection of Neem fruit to become source of income in GujaratJune 06, 2015
Soon neem fruit will become a source of earning for people in Gujarat.
Speaking at Bavla near Gujarat, Chief Minister Anandiben Patel on Friday made an announcement that whoever collects neem fruit (Nimboli) and supplies it to Gujarat government run PSU Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Corporation(GNFC) will get Rs 3-5 per Kg.
She said Gujarat has taken initiative to coat fertilizer with neem oil. This will give it new color and identity. Such fertilizer will be free from impurities and duplication.
Chief Minister dedicated Rs 13 crore water supply scheme and Rs 8.86 crore other development works at Bavla.
- Chemists and drugists to observe strike on September 28 over concerns regarding online sale of medicines
- IT searches premises of construction and finance firms in Rajkot
- Aadhaar Act upheld by SC as constitutionally valid; no Aadhar for banks, mobiles, schools, private companies
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14