Collection of Neem fruit to become source of income in GujaratJune 06, 2015
Soon neem fruit will become a source of earning for people in Gujarat.
Speaking at Bavla near Gujarat, Chief Minister Anandiben Patel on Friday made an announcement that whoever collects neem fruit (Nimboli) and supplies it to Gujarat government run PSU Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Corporation(GNFC) will get Rs 3-5 per Kg.
She said Gujarat has taken initiative to coat fertilizer with neem oil. This will give it new color and identity. Such fertilizer will be free from impurities and duplication.
Chief Minister dedicated Rs 13 crore water supply scheme and Rs 8.86 crore other development works at Bavla.
- Who is Dr. Mahendra Munjapara, a surprise name in BJP LS candidate list for Gujarat
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party
- Jawahar Chavda issues video statement claiming his remark in local flavoured dialect was misunderstood
- CBDT refutes Media Report