Rupala, others to address Gujarat BJP Vijay Vishwas SammelansSeptember 10, 2015
According to Gujarat BJP spokesperson IK Jadeja, the state party unit will hold Vijay Vishwas Sammelans at district headquarters/city during 12-19 September in connection with upcoming local self government body elections of district panchayat, taluka panchayat, municipalities and municipal corporations.
The sammelans will be addressed by national vice president Shri Parshottam Rupala, state party president RC Faldu among others.
District/city organization and mandal level office bearers and karyakarta of party will attend such sammelans.
- Chief Minister Rupani on two-day visit to Rajkot attends number of function, launches Rs 175 crore projects
- Boy falls in open gutter during rain in Surat, dies
- Valedictory of Youth Parliament of India 2018 at Karnavati University
- CMO official, Resident Commissioner of Gujarat in Delhi meet Israel ambassador
- City police commissioner's touching message to cops after Rath Yatra
- Heavy to very heavy rain warning for Gujarat; Southern Gujarat coast to have squally weather