Bengaluru based hospital group ties up with Gujarat Ayurved UniversityJanuary 22, 2016
AyurVAID Hospitals here today announced its tie up with the University School of Continuing Education in Ayurveda (USCE), Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar (GAU), to make two Certificate Courses in Panchakarma accessible to Ayurveda professionals at Bengaluru.
Simultaneously, an MoU signed with the University also envisages the roll out of unique and innovative Ayurveda based personal health empowerment programs, successfully conducted by USCE in Gujarat, to the local community here and elsewhere in South India, AyurVAID Hospitals said in a release.
GAU is the first statutory University of its kind exclusively devoted to Ayurvedic studies and Research. GAU has tied up with various institutions of excellence in more than 18 countries apart from some selected few within India.
AyurVAID Hospitals is India’s 1st National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health care Providers (NABH) accredited Ayurveda Hospital, it was noted.
- President attends Gujarat University’s 66th convocation, 56,159 students awarded degree
- President of India interacts with startups of Gujarat University
- Won't allow creation of atmosphere of fear in Gujarat:In-charge DGP to anti-Padmawat protesters
- Anti Social elements mix up with protesters in Surat, heckle PI, mistreat lady police official
- Karni Sena Gujarat chief warns to resign if Padmaavat protesters continue to targeting public property
- Suspected anti Padmawat protesters torch bus of Khambat depot in central Gujarat