Bengaluru based hospital group ties up with Gujarat Ayurved UniversityJanuary 22, 2016
AyurVAID Hospitals here today announced its tie up with the University School of Continuing Education in Ayurveda (USCE), Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar (GAU), to make two Certificate Courses in Panchakarma accessible to Ayurveda professionals at Bengaluru.
Simultaneously, an MoU signed with the University also envisages the roll out of unique and innovative Ayurveda based personal health empowerment programs, successfully conducted by USCE in Gujarat, to the local community here and elsewhere in South India, AyurVAID Hospitals said in a release.
GAU is the first statutory University of its kind exclusively devoted to Ayurvedic studies and Research. GAU has tied up with various institutions of excellence in more than 18 countries apart from some selected few within India.
AyurVAID Hospitals is India’s 1st National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health care Providers (NABH) accredited Ayurveda Hospital, it was noted.
- 22 year old Muslim woman in Gujarat files complaint against husband over triple talaq
- 3 including woman organizer of fair in which deadly joy-ride accident took place , nabbed
- 16 single platform stations in Gujarat to get second platform soon
- Vibrant Gujarat StartUp and Technology Summit from October 11 to 13, 2018; upto Rs 3 crore prizes in offering for startups, innovators
- 48.40 lakh MSMEs registered in last 3 years: 4.86 lakh in Gujarat: MoS MSME replies RS MP Parimal Nathwani
- Storage position of dams from across Gujarat as on 8.00 am today