Justice Belaben Trivedi takes oath of office in Gujarat HCFebruary 09, 2016
Justice Belaben Trivedi was today administered oath of office in a function held in Gujarat High Court here.
Justice Mrs Trivedi has been transferred to Gujarat from Rajasthan High Court.
Outgoing Acting Chief Justice of Gujarat High Court Justice Jayant Patel (who himself has been transferred to Karnataka High Court as a judge) administered oath to Justice Mrs Trivedi.
Gujarat Law Minister Pradipsinh Jadeja, fellow judges, advocate general Kamal Trivedi and other lawyers were also present on the occasion.
- Heat wave likely to make comeback from April 26, Ahmedabad to see Orange level warning initially which might escalate to Red level alert
- Record break 64.11% turnout in Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Gujarat, highest ever in state
- GoAir announces 2 additional flights from Ahmedabad to Mumbai
- Akshay Kumar's non-political interaction with PM Narendra Modi
- Jio fastest with 22.2 mbps download speed in March, Vodafone leads in upload: TRAI
- Taj hotel in Ahmedabad by mid 2020; it will be located on Sindhu Bhavan road