When Congress man asked flood-hit villagers to speak about their grievances before RahulAugust 04, 2017
Palanpur: In one of small gatherings during Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi’s visit to flood-hit Banaskantha district today, when a Congress man asked villagers to convey their complains against the State government om microphone, the person from that village stood up, took microphone in hand and started praising the State government and its post-flood work. A person said he was totally satisfied with whatever delivered and done by the State government in post-flood situation. Then suddenly started Modi…Modi slogans in the meeting by one or two persons. A short video clip is attached to this article showing the same.
- Jio announces Republic Day 2018 plan
- General elections of 75 municipalities in Gujarat on February 17
- 3500 cu sec water released from Karjan and Sardar Sarovar to give life to river Narmada
- All BJP MLAs from Vadodara and local MP skip President's function at MSU
- Gujarati Lieutenant General to led 69th Republic Day parade in Delhi
- 176 of total 182 newly elected MLAs take oath as member of Gujarat Assembly