Locals march in rally to save Idariyo Gadh from uncontrolled mining activitiesAugust 13, 2017
Idar: Locals in north Gujarat town Idar marched in rally and submitted memorandum to district collector against ‘uncontrolled’ granite mining activity on Gambhirpura – Limboi road area and a place located next to Karnanath Mahadev which causes threat to historical place ‘Idariyo Gadh’.
According to locals, uncontrolled mining activities are going on for last five years in this area. If not stopped, mining mafias will finish the Idariyo Gadh monument located atop the hill here.
The rally over this issue submitted memorandum to Mamlatdar and Deputy Collector and conveyed that fast, protest and more next of agitation programmes will be given if steps are not taken.
- Shah terms Gujarat polls a 'battle of prestige', appeals for uprooting Congress, 3/4th majority for BJP
- Gujarat Congress also passes unanimous resolution regarding promotion of Rahul as party president
- Congress party led by a family has been always against Gujarat and Gujaratis: Modi
- If Congress was doing so good, why 25% of its MLAs left it before election: Modi
- 15 days parole for prisoners aged 60 and above on Diwali: Gujarat govt
- CM to open Gujarat's 2nd Lion Safari park at Ambardi in Dhari taluka of Amreli tomorrow