Locals march in rally to save Idariyo Gadh from uncontrolled mining activitiesAugust 13, 2017
Idar: Locals in north Gujarat town Idar marched in rally and submitted memorandum to district collector against ‘uncontrolled’ granite mining activity on Gambhirpura – Limboi road area and a place located next to Karnanath Mahadev which causes threat to historical place ‘Idariyo Gadh’.
According to locals, uncontrolled mining activities are going on for last five years in this area. If not stopped, mining mafias will finish the Idariyo Gadh monument located atop the hill here.
The rally over this issue submitted memorandum to Mamlatdar and Deputy Collector and conveyed that fast, protest and more next of agitation programmes will be given if steps are not taken.
- After completion of ACB remand period, Former IAS Pradip Sharma sent to jail
- Amit Shah attends release of book of Anandiben
- NCB seizes Kashmiri Charas worth 1.5 crore from car in central Gujarat
- Ahmedabad student scores Perfect 1000 in GATE
- Gujarat Science City's Narottam Sahoo conferred National Award of Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
- Reliance Industries wins FT Arcellormittal boldness in business Award