Restored Majevadi Darwaja, Damodar Kund opened in JunagadhAugust 20, 2017
Junagadh: Gujarat Chief Minister today dedicated revamped and restored heritage structures Damodar Kund and majevadi Darwaja.
The Chief Minister visited a gallery created over Majevadi Darwaja. Conservation, restoration and refreshment of Majevadi darwaja has been completed at a cost of Rs 1.11 crore. Damodar Kund which is located in the foothills of Gujarat’s tallest Girnar mountain has been upgraded at a cost of Rs 5 crore.
The Chief Minister worshiped pipal tree and performed aarti at Damodar Rayji mandir at Damodar Kund.
- Moderate tremor in central South Gujarat, epicenter near Netrang in Bharuch, no damage reported
- Body of lion found in millet field in Gujarat
- Union Cabinet clears ordinance to award death penalty to child rapists
- Live: PM Modi addresses Civil Servants in Delhi
- Parimal Nathwani written 'Gir Lion : Pride of Gujarat' book launched in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat CM at Dholera SIR tomorrow to lay foundation stone for two projects