Restored Majevadi Darwaja, Damodar Kund opened in JunagadhAugust 20, 2017
Junagadh: Gujarat Chief Minister today dedicated revamped and restored heritage structures Damodar Kund and majevadi Darwaja.
The Chief Minister visited a gallery created over Majevadi Darwaja. Conservation, restoration and refreshment of Majevadi darwaja has been completed at a cost of Rs 1.11 crore. Damodar Kund which is located in the foothills of Gujarat’s tallest Girnar mountain has been upgraded at a cost of Rs 5 crore.
The Chief Minister worshiped pipal tree and performed aarti at Damodar Rayji mandir at Damodar Kund.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity