For flood victims ONGC donates Rs. 15 crore into CM Relief FundSeptember 05, 2017
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijaybhai Rupani today accepted a cheque of Rs. 15-crore to the Chief Minister Relief Fund from the ONGC’s Managing Director, Mr. D.K.Sharaf for the rehabilitation of the victims of recently occurred flood in Banaskantha-Patan district.
Similarly, a donation cheque of Rs. 71-lakh was handed over to the Chief Minister by Mr. Jyotindra Mehta and office-bearers of the Gujarat Urban Co-operative Bank.
In addition to these, a donation cheque of Rs. 4-lakh was given by Kushal Bhanshali.
These responses were the result of the appeal made by Mr. Rupani to the society to donate generously towards the rehabilitation of the flood victims.
- Gujarat Chief Minister announces Suryashakti Kisan Yojana ( SKY ) for farmers
- Student who stabbed his junior in school toilet in Vadodara nabbed; says he wanted to defame the school
- Gujarat headquartered Symphony Ltd to acquire Australian company Climate Technologies
- Monsoon finally makes entry in Gujarat, rain lashes South Gujarat, heavy rain warning for next 48 hours
- 12 dead, 35 injured in two road mishaps in Gujarat
- Chief Secretary visits Surat Dream City site; Savani says bourse project to complete in 30 months