Bhavnagar city Congress president resigns from the postSeptember 20, 2017
Bhavnagar: City unit president of Bhavnagar Rajesh Joshi has tendered his resignation from the party. Earlier Congress spokesperson Ramdevsinh Zala had also resigned however party had not accepted his resignation.
Meanwhile State party president Bharatsinh Solanki played down the issue and said he had not recieved resignation of Joshi.
Joshi was earlier NSUI president, senate member, Councillor, leader of opposition in Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation. He had lost the election against BJP candidate Vibhavari Dave on Bhavnagar East seat in 2012.
Joshi said he had resigned due to social, economic, mental and family issues. He said he would continue with Congress for entire life.
- Massive crowd gathers at public meeting ahead of Shankar Chaudhary's nomination filling for Vav seat
- After decision to Y-category security, central team conducts survey at Hardik's Ahmedabad residence
- Rahul only expert in posing questions never bothers to reply one: Sitharaman in Gujarat
- RIL closes recently announced sale of assets in Pennsylvania
- Gujarat BJP announces fifth list of candidates
- Dropped as candidate, BJP MLA posts this Facebook post to show dissent