Bhavnagar city Congress president resigns from the postSeptember 20, 2017
Bhavnagar: City unit president of Bhavnagar Rajesh Joshi has tendered his resignation from the party. Earlier Congress spokesperson Ramdevsinh Zala had also resigned however party had not accepted his resignation.
Meanwhile State party president Bharatsinh Solanki played down the issue and said he had not recieved resignation of Joshi.
Joshi was earlier NSUI president, senate member, Councillor, leader of opposition in Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation. He had lost the election against BJP candidate Vibhavari Dave on Bhavnagar East seat in 2012.
Joshi said he had resigned due to social, economic, mental and family issues. He said he would continue with Congress for entire life.
- Vadodara hit and run case accused released on bails within hours after surrender
- Parul University account clerk found dead; his letter reveals 'wrongdoings' of management
- Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% over
- ED seizes luxurious cars of Nirav Modi and his companies
- Udhna - Jalgaon double line project in final phase; Surat to benefit from it
- EPFO cuts interest rate on EPF to 8.55% from 8.65%