Madhavsinh as CM would come to Jamnagar to inaugurate a single water tank: PM at DwarkaOctober 07, 2017
Dwarka: Speaking after laying foundation stone for proposed Okha – Beyt Dwarka cable stayed signature bridge and launching several highway projects here, Prime Minister Narendra Modi recalled how in Congress government, the Chief Minister would come to Jamnagar to inaugurate a single water tank and get photo published in newspaper.
Prime Minister Modi opined that Congress government’s concept of development and imagination was very limited.
He said: when Madhavsinh Solanki was Chief Minister, a photo was published in newspaper. I was not in politics at that time. Then Chief Minister Solanki had come to Jamnagar to inaugurate a water tank. A photograph of this inauguration was published on the front page of newspaper. Concept of development was limited to this for then government, and contrary to that, look at the present government, how this bridge is planned, how new highways are planned.
- Senior leaders are sidelined and neglected, I have sought time to meet Rahul Gandhi next week: Kunvarji Bavalia
- Court in Gujarat awards 10 years jail term to 2 including Talati for taking Rs 200 bribe
- RTO drive against fancy noisy modified silencers of bikes in Surat
- Centre issues gazette notification for immigration check posts at Surat airport
- Rupani to launch Shala Praveshotsav-2018 for urban areas on Friday from Gandhinagar
- Monsoon likely to set foot in Gujarat next week