Madhavsinh as CM would come to Jamnagar to inaugurate a single water tank: PM at DwarkaOctober 07, 2017
Dwarka: Speaking after laying foundation stone for proposed Okha – Beyt Dwarka cable stayed signature bridge and launching several highway projects here, Prime Minister Narendra Modi recalled how in Congress government, the Chief Minister would come to Jamnagar to inaugurate a single water tank and get photo published in newspaper.
Prime Minister Modi opined that Congress government’s concept of development and imagination was very limited.
He said: when Madhavsinh Solanki was Chief Minister, a photo was published in newspaper. I was not in politics at that time. Then Chief Minister Solanki had come to Jamnagar to inaugurate a water tank. A photograph of this inauguration was published on the front page of newspaper. Concept of development was limited to this for then government, and contrary to that, look at the present government, how this bridge is planned, how new highways are planned.
- IT searches premises of construction and finance firms in Rajkot
- Aadhaar Act upheld by SC as constitutionally valid; no Aadhar for banks, mobiles, schools, private companies
- Charas worth Rs 20 lakh seized, 2 nabbed in old Ahmedabad city
- Congress spreading lies about Bullet train funding, the party would be wiped out in 2019 LS polls:Vaghani
- One more lioness die in Dalkhaniya range of Gir forests, lion deaths figure rises to 14
- Reports of Japan stopping funds for bullet train far from truth: NHSRCL