Portion of stage during BJP event in North Gujarat collapses, union minister Haribhai fallsOctober 11, 2017
Palanpur/ Junagadh: Union Minister of State Haribha Chaudhary and some other BJP leaders today suddenly fell down when a portion of the stage made for a party event in Palanpur town, the district headquarter of Banadkantha district in North Gujarat suddenly collapsed.
In yet another somewhat similar incident around 8 people including 6 women injured when the giant LCD screen erected at a religious event in Junagadh district suddenly fell down.
The Palanpur incident happened in presence of CM Vijay Ruapni during an event related to Gaurav Gujarat Yatra of BJP. After the end of the meeting when CM Rupani had started talking to media, Haribhai and other party leaders standing behind him suddenly fell down. Fortunately none of them sustained
- Consul General of Singapore calls on Gujarat Chief Minister
- Gujarat Chief Secretary visits Sardar Sarovar dam again, says no worry for drinking water supply
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018