Hating Hindus was the meaning of Secularism since Nehru’s time, Modi has changed it:Uma BhartiOctober 12, 2017
Union Minister and Senior BJP leader Uma Bharti today said that PM Narendra Modi has established the true meaning of secularism which was distorted as ‘hating Hindus’ since the time of Nehru.
Talking to newsmen here today Bharti said, ‘Modi ji has given the new meaning to secularism. Since the time of Nehru ji there was only one meaning to this term and it was also promoted by the communists. It was – Hating Hindus.’
‘Now Modi ji has given it its true meaning which is respect for all religions and owing to it even Congress (in an indirect reference to the recent temple visits of Rahul Gandhi) has been compelled to doing rounds of various temples,’ she said.
She said that the pride of Gujarat has become the matter of national pride. After long time a completely Indian Prime Minister in the form of Modi ji has taken the reins of the country with full majority.
- Gujarat HC rejects Ahmed Patel's plea seeking dismissal of Rajput's petition challenging his election to RS
- ACB nabs Sarpanch in central Gujarat taking bribe of Rs 30000
- Bitcoin case: CID crime gets 7 days remand of main accused LCB PI Anant Patel
- DRI seizes 34 containers with illegally imported raw sesame seed worth over 4.5 crores from Sudan by North Gujarat based importer
- RMC removes illegally erected Ambedkar statues, Protesters issue ultimatum
- Gujarat Police cracks Surat rape and murder case