Naran Rathwa seeks RSS to discontinue its camp, transfer of district SPOctober 31, 2017
Chhota Udepur: Former union minister and Congress leader Naran Rathwa has protested Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) camp in Eklavya Model School in Puniyavant near Chhota Udepur town. Rathwa claims the camp is going on in government run school which is breach of model code of conduct imposed by the election commission.
It’s worth noting that RSS is not political party and model code of conduct hardly affects its apolitical activities.
Rathwa has also demanded transfer of district police superintendent Baranda. Rathwa has in a letter to state party president Bharatsinh Solanki claimed that Baranda has sought ticket from BJP to contest assembly election from Bhiloda seat of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat and therefore he should be transferred.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity