Naran Rathwa seeks RSS to discontinue its camp, transfer of district SPOctober 31, 2017
Chhota Udepur: Former union minister and Congress leader Naran Rathwa has protested Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) camp in Eklavya Model School in Puniyavant near Chhota Udepur town. Rathwa claims the camp is going on in government run school which is breach of model code of conduct imposed by the election commission.
It’s worth noting that RSS is not political party and model code of conduct hardly affects its apolitical activities.
Rathwa has also demanded transfer of district police superintendent Baranda. Rathwa has in a letter to state party president Bharatsinh Solanki claimed that Baranda has sought ticket from BJP to contest assembly election from Bhiloda seat of Banaskantha district in North Gujarat and therefore he should be transferred.
- 66.97% results for Gujarat board 10th exam, girls leave boys way behind
- In Arun Jaitley’s analysis of exit polls, 6 messages from voters to politicians
- Six nabbed in Gujarat for celebrating Nathuram Godse's birthday
- BSF nabs Pakistani boat in creek area, 2 fishermen also caught
- Amul increases milk prices by Rs. 2 per litre
- NDA would perform better than the predictions of the exit polls: DyCM Nitin Patel