Ashok Gehlot as Rajasthan CM had tried to keep North Gujarat thirsty: Nitin Patel releases letterNovember 01, 2017
Gandhinagar: Last month Prime Minister Narendra Modi had in his Gujarat speech said how Congress leader Ashok Gehlot who is Congress party’s incharge for Gujarat State at present had protested release of water for North Gujarat region from Kadana dam in 2009 when he was Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Today, Nitin Patel, Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat released September 2009 letter of then Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot before media persons here. Nitin Patel made a point that Gehlot was the person who wanted North Gujarat farms and villages to stay thirsty without water.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods