Ashok Gehlot as Rajasthan CM had tried to keep North Gujarat thirsty: Nitin Patel releases letterNovember 01, 2017
Gandhinagar: Last month Prime Minister Narendra Modi had in his Gujarat speech said how Congress leader Ashok Gehlot who is Congress party’s incharge for Gujarat State at present had protested release of water for North Gujarat region from Kadana dam in 2009 when he was Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Today, Nitin Patel, Deputy Chief Minister of Gujarat released September 2009 letter of then Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot before media persons here. Nitin Patel made a point that Gehlot was the person who wanted North Gujarat farms and villages to stay thirsty without water.
- Narendra Modi led government defeats no-trust motion comfortably in Lok Sabha with 325 vs 126 votes
- The city of Ahmedabad receives good rain finally
- 'RFP for 1000 MW first phase of Dholera Solar Park project to be out in a month period'
- Live: Discussion on no confidence motion in Lok Sabha
- Studies over, area identified, RFP likely next month for India's first off shore wind power plant off Pipavav coast of Gujarat
- In fresh rejig, three IAS in Gujarat get second transfer order in a week