Sulking BJP leader Yashwant Sinha to visit Gujarat on Congress’ invitationNovember 02, 2017
Ahmedabad: Sulking BJP leader and former Finance minister Yashwant Sinha, who had recently caused a flutter by criticising the Centre for its handling of the economy, will be on a three-day tour of poll- bound Gujarat starting November 14, on an invitation from an NGO supported by the Congress party. The former Union finance minister would interact with the business community and deliver lectures in Ahmedabad, Rajkot and Surat, a Congress leader said today. The events are slated to be organised by the Loksahi Bachao Andolan (Save Democracy Campaign), an NGO supported by the Congress. Yashwant Sinha’s son Jayant Sinha in minister in union cabinet.
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress
- Centre approves additional grant of Rs 1131 crore for Narmada project, Gujarat govt thanks the PM
- Kesar mango makes first presence of the season in Marketing yard