Diwali vacation ends in schools across GujaratNovember 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Diwali vacation which started on October 16 across the schools of Gujarat ends today. The schools across Gujarat will reopen tomorrow on Monday, November 6. The second part of academic year beginning tomorrow will continue till the month of April. While Diwali is celebrated for one-day in other parts of India, Gujarat celebrates Diwali festival for five days which also includes a Gujarati Hindu new year day. Some Christian mission run schools don’t give Diwali vacation and prefer to give Christmas vacation instead, while most other schools in Gujarat declare Diwali vacation. Gujarati families are spotted visiting every part of the State, country and the world during Diwali vacation. Next vacation season for school going children will be in summer.
- Four from Gujarat in newly constituted CWC, the supreme steering body of Congress party, Madhusudan Mistry dropped
- Gujarat BJP spokesperson posts salute to PGVCL lineman in Facebook post
- 45.20% Kharif sowing so far in Gujarat
- Gujarat CM reviews flood affected areas of Gir-Somnath district
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's proposed visit to Gujarat on July 20 postponed: Rupani
- Narmada irrigation water for farmers of Surendranagar, Ahmedabad, North Gujarat from tomorrow