Diwali vacation ends in schools across GujaratNovember 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Diwali vacation which started on October 16 across the schools of Gujarat ends today. The schools across Gujarat will reopen tomorrow on Monday, November 6. The second part of academic year beginning tomorrow will continue till the month of April. While Diwali is celebrated for one-day in other parts of India, Gujarat celebrates Diwali festival for five days which also includes a Gujarati Hindu new year day. Some Christian mission run schools don’t give Diwali vacation and prefer to give Christmas vacation instead, while most other schools in Gujarat declare Diwali vacation. Gujarati families are spotted visiting every part of the State, country and the world during Diwali vacation. Next vacation season for school going children will be in summer.
- Chhotu Vasava led BTP in poll pact with Congress; will contest 3 seats on own symbol, another 3 on Congress symbol
- Congress releases second list of candidates for Gujarat assembly elections 2017
- Arun Jaitley's interaction with media persons in Ahmedabad
- Rupani couple has Rs 7 crore property, his rival Rajyaguru has Rs 141 crores property
- Gujarat polls, contest between anarchist, divisive forces on one side and stability, growth and progress on the other: Jaitley
- Gujarat BJP announces third list of candidates for assembly polls 2017