Diwali vacation ends in schools across GujaratNovember 05, 2017
Gandhinagar: Diwali vacation which started on October 16 across the schools of Gujarat ends today. The schools across Gujarat will reopen tomorrow on Monday, November 6. The second part of academic year beginning tomorrow will continue till the month of April. While Diwali is celebrated for one-day in other parts of India, Gujarat celebrates Diwali festival for five days which also includes a Gujarati Hindu new year day. Some Christian mission run schools don’t give Diwali vacation and prefer to give Christmas vacation instead, while most other schools in Gujarat declare Diwali vacation. Gujarati families are spotted visiting every part of the State, country and the world during Diwali vacation. Next vacation season for school going children will be in summer.
- On DRI inputs Mundra Customs seizes smuggled good from container brought from Dubai
- Rupani to dedicate/launch Rs 494 crore projects in Surat, will open Udyog 2018 exhibition of SGCCI
- BSE’s India INX at GIFT city crosses Rs 2500 crore transaction mark
- PM Modi through power of innovation catapulting India into one of great powers of world:Netanyahu
- PM Modi inaugurates iCreate campus in Gujarat in presence of Israel PM
- Israeli PM accorded grand and colourful welcome in Gujarat, participates in half and hour 8 km long India Cultural Road Show