Why doesn’t Hardik go to courtto prove his innocence and BJP conspiracy: MoS Jitendra SinghNovember 14, 2017
Senior BJP leader and Minister of State for the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Prime Minister Office, Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Jitendra Singh today challenged PAAS leader Hardik Patel to go to a court of law if he felt that there was conspiracy by BJP or any other outfit behind his alleged sex videos which have gone viral in the social media.
He said that Hardik has the easy option to move to a court of law to prove to the nation that he was innocent in the matter if he felt that he has been a victim of any conspiracy.
Talking to newsmen here Singh, a soft spoken leader, said that his culture does not allow him to talk on such subjects but if Hardik feels that BJP or any other outfit has conspired about the sex videos he could go to a court of law.
‘If Hardik feels that it was a conspiracy why doesn’t he go to a court and prove his innocence before the nation. There should be no hesitation about it,’ he said.
He also said that Congress leader Shaktisinh Gohil who had linked Hardik’s DNA to Sardar Patel to defend him has not studied properly about the great leader.
Singh said that Patidar community was totally with the BJP and it would never support a party like Congress. The 70% of the population of the country was that of youths and they get information quickly over their electronic gadgets. They know the things.
Notably, a total of five alleged sex videos of Hardik have surfaced on social media site You Tube since yesterday. He has alleged that it was conspiracy of BJP and despite the warning of legal steps had not moved to a court of law so far or lodged a police complaint in this connection. BJP had yesterday also challenged him to go to police if he felt it was a conspiracy.
- BJP MLA speaks against paid-garba, terms it a loot of sorts in the name of mother goddess
- Air Show in Vadodara on Air Force day, to end with enthralling sky-diving display
- Assam Congress tweet links Gujaratis to fraud crimes; attracts sharp reactions in response
- Railways transport trucks loaded with goods from Gujarat to South India in new Ro-Ro service
- Rahul Gandhi's claim on SPG - RSS a lie: MHA issues clarification
- Foundation stone laid for 44 km 6-lane conversion of Sarkhej - Gandhinagar - Chiloda highway