Rajput Karni Sena enter Red FM office in Gujarat to protest airing of Padmavat songJanuary 12, 2018
The members of Rajput Karni Sena today entered the office of an FM radio station in Rajkot city of Gujarat to protest the airing of songs of yet to be released film Padmavat.
They shouted slogans and warned the management and members of the local office of Red FM radio situated on Nirmala road in Gandhigram police station area to not to air the songs of the film which they were vehemently protesting.
Gujarat state vice president of Rajput Karni Sena Yogendrasinh who also participated in the protest said that they would teach the FM Radio a lesson if it did not stop airing the songs of the film especially the one for which Dipika Padukone had performed the controversial Ghoomar dance.
When the Gujarat government has banned the film and other radio stations and channel were not airing its songs why the Red FM was doing so, he said.
Meanwhile PI Gandhigram H R Bhatu said that no complaint has been lodged by the FM Radio management.
It is learnt that the local FM radio team was perplexed at the incident in the wake of the fact that some of the songs were aired directly from their headquarters and they had no control over these.
Notably, CM Vijay Rupani had today said that the film which was already banned in the state won’t be allowed to release.
The film is likely to be released across India on January 25.
- RIL reports highest quarterly profit, Reliance Jio posts first-ever profit
- Anandiben Patel appointed as Governor of Madhya Pradesh
- AMC commissioner's draft budget for 2018-19; presentation doccument
- BOT period over, no more toll tax on Chhani railway over bridge: Govt
- ST certificate of MLA Bhupendra Khant cancelled: Tribal Development Commissioner
- ECI recommends to the President disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs in Delhi