Rajput Karni Sena enter Red FM office in Gujarat to protest airing of Padmavat songJanuary 12, 2018
The members of Rajput Karni Sena today entered the office of an FM radio station in Rajkot city of Gujarat to protest the airing of songs of yet to be released film Padmavat.
They shouted slogans and warned the management and members of the local office of Red FM radio situated on Nirmala road in Gandhigram police station area to not to air the songs of the film which they were vehemently protesting.
Gujarat state vice president of Rajput Karni Sena Yogendrasinh who also participated in the protest said that they would teach the FM Radio a lesson if it did not stop airing the songs of the film especially the one for which Dipika Padukone had performed the controversial Ghoomar dance.
When the Gujarat government has banned the film and other radio stations and channel were not airing its songs why the Red FM was doing so, he said.
Meanwhile PI Gandhigram H R Bhatu said that no complaint has been lodged by the FM Radio management.
It is learnt that the local FM radio team was perplexed at the incident in the wake of the fact that some of the songs were aired directly from their headquarters and they had no control over these.
Notably, CM Vijay Rupani had today said that the film which was already banned in the state won’t be allowed to release.
The film is likely to be released across India on January 25.
- Keshubhai remembers Atalji's invaluable contribution in Narmada project
- School, colleges, university, govt, semi govt, local body offices to remain shut on Friday
- 4th Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project launched at Kalupur
- Trough caused up to South Gujarat will cause some good rainfall tomorrow and day after
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away
- Rupani postpones scheduled programmes, flies to Delhi to visit AIIMS