Detailed inquiry of fire incident in Rashtrakatha camp handed over to Rajkot collectorJanuary 13, 2018
The detailed inquiry of the tragic fire incident in Rashtrakatha camp near Pransala in Rajkot district has been handed over to collector Vikrant Pandey.
The fire which prima facie was caused by short circuit and has claimed 3 lives and injured 13 (all teen aged girl students).
CM Vijay Rupani who announced Rs 4 lakh assistance to each of the deceased’s family and free treatment for all the injured informed that the collector of Rajkot has been asked to conduct a detailed inquiry of the incident and submit a report.
- Anandiben Patel to become Governor of Madhya Pradesh, formal announcement awaited
- AMC commissioner's draft budget for 2018-19; presentation doccument
- BOT period over, no more toll tax on Chhani railway over bridge: Govt
- ST certificate of MLA Bhupendra Khant cancelled: Tribal Development Commissioner
- ECI recommends to the President disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs in Delhi
- India's public cloud market to rise by 53%: Akash Ambani