Detailed inquiry of fire incident in Rashtrakatha camp handed over to Rajkot collectorJanuary 13, 2018
The detailed inquiry of the tragic fire incident in Rashtrakatha camp near Pransala in Rajkot district has been handed over to collector Vikrant Pandey.
The fire which prima facie was caused by short circuit and has claimed 3 lives and injured 13 (all teen aged girl students).
CM Vijay Rupani who announced Rs 4 lakh assistance to each of the deceased’s family and free treatment for all the injured informed that the collector of Rajkot has been asked to conduct a detailed inquiry of the incident and submit a report.
- Live: PM Modi launches Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan on National Panchayati Raj Day
- Gas leakage in filter plant in Jubilee park of Rajkot, controlled
- DPIL bank loan defraud case: ED attaches property worth 1122 cores of accused trio
- AMC to organize Sabarmati Riverfront Summer Festival 2018
- Details of State level Gujarat Day functions in Bharuch on 1st May 2018
- Foundation stone for foot over bridge over river Sabarmati to be laid tomorrow