Gujarat govt to handover 11 km area to RMC to develop Aaji RiverfrontFebruary 01, 2018
Rajkot: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has decided to hand over 11 km State government land in Rajkot city to Rajkot Municipal Corporation(RMC).
The land involves 11 km area of Aji-1 am to Aji dam-2 upstream area near Bedi village and adjacent portion upto 150 ft ring road.
The land will be handed over to RMC to develop Aaji Riverfront.
- CID Crime picks up Amreli DSP in Bitcoin case
- Modi to visit China on April 27-28 for summit talks with Prez Xi
- Surat double murder-rape case: Remand of accused till May 3 allowed
- Two foreigners die in Malaysian ship off near Navlakhi port in Gujarat due to gas
- Lion kills cubs in Gir forests of Gujarat
- Rupani lays foundation stone for Common Effluent Treatment Plan, Pipali-Dholera pipeline projects