Only Ahmedabad airport in Gujarat makes profitFebruary 06, 2018
Ahmedabad: Out of total 11 airports in Gujarat, only Ahmedabad airport makes profit. In year 2016-17, Ahmedabad airport earned Rs 67.27 crore profit while other airports in Gujarat registered Rs 119.55 crore loses. The figures of loses: Surat Rs 40.82 crore, Vaddoara Rs 19.18 crore, Rajkot 17.66 crore, Bhavnagar 13.20 crore, Porbandar 13.05 crore, Kandla 6.24 crore, Jamnagar 2.75 crore, Keshod 2.22 crore.
- Gujarati daily editor broadcasts his angiography procedure live in video on social media
- SC Judge M.R. Shah and Solicitor General Tushar Mehta felicitated
- Abruptly lowered maximum temperatures and wind at lower level giving 'cold-wave' like feeling at various places across Gujarat
- Woman CA nabbed red handed accepting Rs 8 lakh bribe for Assistant IT commissioner
- PM Modi slams Congress for showing disregard to SC verdict on Rafale
- Rafale – Lies, Shortlived lies and now further lies : a note by Arun Jaitley