Only Ahmedabad airport in Gujarat makes profitFebruary 06, 2018
Ahmedabad: Out of total 11 airports in Gujarat, only Ahmedabad airport makes profit. In year 2016-17, Ahmedabad airport earned Rs 67.27 crore profit while other airports in Gujarat registered Rs 119.55 crore loses. The figures of loses: Surat Rs 40.82 crore, Vaddoara Rs 19.18 crore, Rajkot 17.66 crore, Bhavnagar 13.20 crore, Porbandar 13.05 crore, Kandla 6.24 crore, Jamnagar 2.75 crore, Keshod 2.22 crore.
- Chargeable parking: Gujarat HC gives interim relief to malls and multiplexes
- Passengers suffer nose and ear bleeding in Jet Airways Mumbai - Jaipur flight
- 44 lakh families in Gujarat to benefit from Ayushyaman Bharat scheme; launch on September 23
- Under construction Madresa in Hindu majority area of Surat demolished
- CAG report tabled in Gujarat assembly: 54 PSUs make Rs 3648 crore profit, 14 others make Rs 18,412 crore loss with gigantic share of GSPC
- Ahmeadbad Police detain 280 modified auto rickshaws