Locals hold rally against proposed Madresa in BhadbhutFebruary 09, 2018
Bhruch: Cadres of Vishwa Hindu Parishad(VHP), Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) and villagers from 45 villages of Bharuch taluka marched in rally against proposed Madresa by Nusratual Muslimin Trust here. Those in rally met the district collector and presented him a memorandum to stop Bhadbhut converting into Mustufabad.
The locals complained that a new madresa was mobilising Muslims from all over the country to take Madresa education here. The village located on the bank of river Narmada is holy place for Hindus. Thousands of people from surrounding villages come to Bhadbhut for darshan on various occasions. The illegal construction of Madresa without approved permission, plans, maps has ben started with the help foreign fund.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress