No additional water was added to riverfront and Dharoi for seaplane flight of PM: Gujarat govtFebruary 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today rejected the remark made by senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel and clarified that no additional water had been added to river Sabarmati to facilitate the flight of seaplane, carrying the Prime Minister. Nitin Patel said the statement made by Ahmed Patel was far from truth.
Nitin Patel said, ‘when Prime Minister Modi took off in seaplane from river Sabarmati, the river had sufficient water and no additional water was added to the river front to facilitate the flight. Same was the case of Dharoi dam where same seaplane carrying Prime Minister Modi landed.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods