No additional water was added to riverfront and Dharoi for seaplane flight of PM: Gujarat govtFebruary 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today rejected the remark made by senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel and clarified that no additional water had been added to river Sabarmati to facilitate the flight of seaplane, carrying the Prime Minister. Nitin Patel said the statement made by Ahmed Patel was far from truth.
Nitin Patel said, ‘when Prime Minister Modi took off in seaplane from river Sabarmati, the river had sufficient water and no additional water was added to the river front to facilitate the flight. Same was the case of Dharoi dam where same seaplane carrying Prime Minister Modi landed.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed