No additional water was added to riverfront and Dharoi for seaplane flight of PM: Gujarat govtFebruary 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today rejected the remark made by senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel and clarified that no additional water had been added to river Sabarmati to facilitate the flight of seaplane, carrying the Prime Minister. Nitin Patel said the statement made by Ahmed Patel was far from truth.
Nitin Patel said, ‘when Prime Minister Modi took off in seaplane from river Sabarmati, the river had sufficient water and no additional water was added to the river front to facilitate the flight. Same was the case of Dharoi dam where same seaplane carrying Prime Minister Modi landed.
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018
- Essar Oilfields awarded drilling contract by GAIL for five wells in Cambay basin of Gujarat
- Major jolt to Hardik, discharge-plea in sedition case rejected by court