No additional water was added to riverfront and Dharoi for seaplane flight of PM: Gujarat govtFebruary 12, 2018
Gandhinagar: Deputy Chief Minister Nitin Patel today rejected the remark made by senior Congress leader Ahmed Patel and clarified that no additional water had been added to river Sabarmati to facilitate the flight of seaplane, carrying the Prime Minister. Nitin Patel said the statement made by Ahmed Patel was far from truth.
Nitin Patel said, ‘when Prime Minister Modi took off in seaplane from river Sabarmati, the river had sufficient water and no additional water was added to the river front to facilitate the flight. Same was the case of Dharoi dam where same seaplane carrying Prime Minister Modi landed.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe