Mob held demo in front of police station in Rajkot demanding handing over of culprit of rape and murder of 3 year oldFebruary 13, 2018
Angry mob today held demonstration in front of Thorala police station in Rajkot where the culprit of murder of an old lady and rape and murder of a 3 year old tribal girl was kept.
Ramesh Koli was arrested by the crime branch of Rajkot police.
He had killed an aged lady Asmaben Vekariya for loot and later kidnapped a tribal girl and murdered her brutally after rape.
Angry mob of locals had assembled outside the Thorala police station situated on Bhavnagar road today and was demanding that the culprit be handed over to them for proper justice.
However, police somehow pacified the mob which later dispersed.
- Central Govt to open Rs 100 crore Tribal Museum at Rajpipla, says Gujarat CM while opening Adi Mahotsav
- I move around alone till 12 at night, those who dream to kill me should come: Alpesh Thakor's video goes viral
- Saurashtra School parcel bomb case culprit held, had earlier killed two with bomb
- Fake notes of 200, 500 and 2000 of face value of over 17 lakhs recovered in central Gujarat, 2 nabbed
- Anil Ambani's Reliance sues NDTV for Rs 10,000 Crores for Rafale report in Ahmedabad court, hearing likely on Oct 26
- MoS Parbat Patel falls on stage, no injury, video-photos go viral