Mob held demo in front of police station in Rajkot demanding handing over of culprit of rape and murder of 3 year oldFebruary 13, 2018
Angry mob today held demonstration in front of Thorala police station in Rajkot where the culprit of murder of an old lady and rape and murder of a 3 year old tribal girl was kept.
Ramesh Koli was arrested by the crime branch of Rajkot police.
He had killed an aged lady Asmaben Vekariya for loot and later kidnapped a tribal girl and murdered her brutally after rape.
Angry mob of locals had assembled outside the Thorala police station situated on Bhavnagar road today and was demanding that the culprit be handed over to them for proper justice.
However, police somehow pacified the mob which later dispersed.
- Reliance Industries Limited to acquire stake in Eros International PLC
- GUJCET 2018 to be conducted on April 23
- Aga Khan to visit Gujarat
- Reliance Jio among world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (MIC) for 2018
- Essar Oilfields awarded drilling contract by GAIL for five wells in Cambay basin of Gujarat
- Major jolt to Hardik, discharge-plea in sedition case rejected by court