Mob held demo in front of police station in Rajkot demanding handing over of culprit of rape and murder of 3 year oldFebruary 13, 2018
Angry mob today held demonstration in front of Thorala police station in Rajkot where the culprit of murder of an old lady and rape and murder of a 3 year old tribal girl was kept.
Ramesh Koli was arrested by the crime branch of Rajkot police.
He had killed an aged lady Asmaben Vekariya for loot and later kidnapped a tribal girl and murdered her brutally after rape.
Angry mob of locals had assembled outside the Thorala police station situated on Bhavnagar road today and was demanding that the culprit be handed over to them for proper justice.
However, police somehow pacified the mob which later dispersed.
- Gujarat board to declare Class 12 general stream exam results on May 31
- Chief Minister offers shramdan at yet another Jal Sanchay Yojna work site
- Nitin Patel rubbishes rumors being spread on social media about him; CM finds such trash on social media not worth reacting
- Over 500 junior doctors of Ahmedabad civil hospital on flash strike again
- Social media lauds AMC's strict actions against litterers as videos go viral
- RIL partners with PROLINE to co-brand sports apparels