Foreign cruise brings 471 tourists to PorbandarFebruary 17, 2018
Porbandar:Foreign passenger vessel MV Silver Spirit (Built 2009) with total 367 crew and total 471 Passenger arrived at Gujarat Maritime Board Jetty on Porbandar Port yesterday. Her last port of call was Mumbai. The ship departed to next port of call Muscat (Oman) in the evening. The foreign tourists mainly from America and Britain visited Mahatma Gandhi’s birth place Kirti Mandir in Porbandar during the afternoon.
- Reliance Jewels Launches Premium Flagship Showroom in Ahmedabad
- Industry Commissioner to hold meeting in Surat for proposed Pinjrat Mega Textile Park
- Bavalia participates in community meet, Chotila MLA, ex-MLA also present
- Six including PI booked in another Bitcoin fraud case in Gujarat
- Chintan Shivir of Gujarat BJP to prepare the road-map for Loksabha polls begins, Amit Shah to participate tomorrow
- Monsoon advances further in Gujarat, IMD intensifies warning, NDRF teams also alerted