Construction of new Narmada Maiya bridge in Bharuch 75% overFebruary 22, 2018
Bharuch: Construction work of new four-lane Narmada Maiya bridge over river Narmada is 75% over. Proposed bridge, once ready, would ease traffic on over 100 years old Golden bridge. As one of the approaches of under-construction bridge touches Shital circle, the buses and other heavy vehicles are to be diverted to other routes during 15 March to 13 April period. Movements of heavy vehicles are banned for 30 days between Kasak circle and Shital circle and between Bholav college U turn to Shital circle. Only two-wheelers will be allowed to pass through the Golden bridge.
- Normal to Severe heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, Surendranagar record near 46°C temperature
- Person sitting on fast against encroachment of Gochar land in Gujarat dies
- Vinod Bhatt was like a 'North-star' in the sky of humorous literature, I was brought up reading him: BJP president Amit Shah
- Jadeja comes to home-town Jamnagar amid busy IPL schedule to meet wife Rivaba
- PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- Gujarat govt launches mobile app for '108' emergency ambulance service