Supreme Court extends deadline for linking Aadhar to bank account and mobile phoneMarch 13, 2018
New Delhi: Supreme Court has extended deadline for linking Aadhaar to bank account, mobile phone, and other financial services till it passes its judgment in the matter. March 31 is no more the last date for doing so with today’s order by a five-judge constitution bench of Supreme Court.Supreme Court is hearing petitions challenging Constitutional validity of the Aadhaar Act.
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of six lane conversion of Sarkhej - Chiloda highway on Monday
- Ganesh Murti vandalized in Surat; five booked
- PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat - PMJAY nationwide, CM and DyCM launches the same in Gujarat
- Rain continues in parts of Gujarat, heavy rain warning for 3 north and 1 central Gujarat districts
- A Questionable Statement Which Circumstances & Facts Demolish: Arun Jaitley's note on Rafale
- Rahul is becoming even more ludicrous day by day: CM Vijay Rupani