Supreme Court extends deadline for linking Aadhar to bank account and mobile phoneMarch 13, 2018
New Delhi: Supreme Court has extended deadline for linking Aadhaar to bank account, mobile phone, and other financial services till it passes its judgment in the matter. March 31 is no more the last date for doing so with today’s order by a five-judge constitution bench of Supreme Court.Supreme Court is hearing petitions challenging Constitutional validity of the Aadhaar Act.
- Live: Gujarat budget 2019 ( vote on account )
- BJP - Shiv Sena announce alliance for upcoming Lok Sabha and Maharshtra assembly polls
- 2 more deaths due to swine flu in Gujarat, 94 new cases registered, total toll over 65
- Single helpline number 112 for all emergency services from tomorrow; effective in 7 districts of Gujarat in first phase
- Pulwama terror attack proves time for talks is over:PM Modi
- Female lion cub die in West Gir forest