Supreme Court extends deadline for linking Aadhar to bank account and mobile phoneMarch 13, 2018
New Delhi: Supreme Court has extended deadline for linking Aadhaar to bank account, mobile phone, and other financial services till it passes its judgment in the matter. March 31 is no more the last date for doing so with today’s order by a five-judge constitution bench of Supreme Court.Supreme Court is hearing petitions challenging Constitutional validity of the Aadhaar Act.
- States to be offered three schemes for cost plus 50% price to farmers: Niti Aayog Vice Chairman in Gujarat
- Rs 98 lakh bank cash van loot: main accused Sudhir Baghel held from Uttar Pradesh
- Chief Minister lays stone of Gujarat Sports University headquarters on 130-acre near Vadodara
- ACB Gujarat nabs State GST staffer, CA for taking bribe from shop owner
- S. Murali Krishna appointed new Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat
- Water supply and filling of Tappar dam re-started slowly even as repair work of broken flooring of feeder canal also in progress