Kisan Sangh demands purchase of Chickpea on support priceMarch 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: Bharatiya Kisan Sangh(BKS) delegation on Tuesday called on the Gujarat Chief Minister to make representation over several demands related to farmers.
The delegation demanded purchase of Chana on support price of Rs 880 against prevalent market price of Rs 820.
The delegation also demanded that government should release pending payment of assistance linked to potato crops.
The limit of MSP purchase per farmer is 60 mann which should be increased, the delegation demanded.
The delegation suggested that government should use grader machine to increase the daily purchase limit.
Relay crop of Tuver should be purchased in Udad category. Pending payment of over Rs 500 crore in case of Udad and Groundnut MSP purchase should be released.
The delegation also appealed government to think about price of onion produce.
- Trailer of upcoming Hindi film PM Narendra Modi released
- Swami Aseemanand, other accused acquitted in Samjhauta Express blast case
- PM Modi interacts with Chowkidars through audio bridge
- Nirav Modi arrested in London, court rejects his bail plea
- In pictures: Celebrations of festival of Holi in Amdavad, Gujarat
- Chirag Patel mysterious death case probe handed over to Crime Branch