Kisan Sangh demands purchase of Chickpea on support priceMarch 14, 2018
Gandhinagar: Bharatiya Kisan Sangh(BKS) delegation on Tuesday called on the Gujarat Chief Minister to make representation over several demands related to farmers.
The delegation demanded purchase of Chana on support price of Rs 880 against prevalent market price of Rs 820.
The delegation also demanded that government should release pending payment of assistance linked to potato crops.
The limit of MSP purchase per farmer is 60 mann which should be increased, the delegation demanded.
The delegation suggested that government should use grader machine to increase the daily purchase limit.
Relay crop of Tuver should be purchased in Udad category. Pending payment of over Rs 500 crore in case of Udad and Groundnut MSP purchase should be released.
The delegation also appealed government to think about price of onion produce.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity