Two youths from South Gujarat complete 1100 km reverse car journeyMarch 23, 2018
Bardoli: Two adventurous youths from Bardoli town in South Gujarat have claimed to have completed a 1100 km reverse car journey in 3 days 8 hours and 20 minutes.
Owner of Bardoli based Dhumketu Entertainment Sagar Thakkar and Kanaksinh Barsadia started driving car in reverse from Jodhpur in Rajasthan on March 18 and passed through Sirohi, Udaipur, Modasa and further on toward Mumbai.
Both youths were felicitated by local municipality president, local police inspector, local BJP president and others.
Both youths had last year completed 62,000 km long 83-day Indiawide car journey.
- Normal to Severe heat-wave in parts of Gujarat, Surendranagar record near 46°C temperature
- Person sitting on fast against encroachment of Gochar land in Gujarat dies
- Vinod Bhatt was like a 'North-star' in the sky of humorous literature, I was brought up reading him: BJP president Amit Shah
- Jadeja comes to home-town Jamnagar amid busy IPL schedule to meet wife Rivaba
- PM’s interaction through PRAGATI
- Gujarat govt launches mobile app for '108' emergency ambulance service