Two youths from South Gujarat complete 1100 km reverse car journeyMarch 23, 2018
Bardoli: Two adventurous youths from Bardoli town in South Gujarat have claimed to have completed a 1100 km reverse car journey in 3 days 8 hours and 20 minutes.
Owner of Bardoli based Dhumketu Entertainment Sagar Thakkar and Kanaksinh Barsadia started driving car in reverse from Jodhpur in Rajasthan on March 18 and passed through Sirohi, Udaipur, Modasa and further on toward Mumbai.
Both youths were felicitated by local municipality president, local police inspector, local BJP president and others.
Both youths had last year completed 62,000 km long 83-day Indiawide car journey.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery