3 Congress MLAs suspended for violence in assembly move Gujarat High Court against the decisionMarch 26, 2018
The 3 MLAs of Congress who were suspended from Gujarat Assembly by speaker Rajendra Trivedi on March 14 after heavy chaos and attempt of attack and scuffle in the house today moved Gujarat High court.
Pradip Dudhat, Amrish Der (both suspended for a period of 3 years) and Baldevji Thakor (suspended for one year) today moved the high court.
Congress spokesperson Manish Doshi said that the 3 MLAs have in their plea said that their suspension was not in accordance with the rules. It could at maximum be for a session.
The 3 suspended MLAs have requested the court to give their plea an urgent hearing as the ongoing budget session of the assembly would end on March 28.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods