3 Congress MLAs suspended for violence in assembly move Gujarat High Court against the decisionMarch 26, 2018
The 3 MLAs of Congress who were suspended from Gujarat Assembly by speaker Rajendra Trivedi on March 14 after heavy chaos and attempt of attack and scuffle in the house today moved Gujarat High court.
Pradip Dudhat, Amrish Der (both suspended for a period of 3 years) and Baldevji Thakor (suspended for one year) today moved the high court.
Congress spokesperson Manish Doshi said that the 3 MLAs have in their plea said that their suspension was not in accordance with the rules. It could at maximum be for a session.
The 3 suspended MLAs have requested the court to give their plea an urgent hearing as the ongoing budget session of the assembly would end on March 28.
- Contrary to rumours , I am not going to contest Lok Sabha election: Faisal Ahmed Patel
- Pakistani prisoner dies of lever illness in Bhuj
- Who is Dr. Mahendra Munjapara, a surprise name in BJP LS candidate list for Gujarat
- BJP announces Gujarat candidates for 15 more Lok Sabha seats; total 16 of 26 candidates declared, of them 14 repeated
- Womenfolk hold Maha yagna in Gujarat for re-election of Modi as PM
- Four times ex-MLA in Gujarat Khumansinh Chauhan re-joins Congress party