GNFC Neem Face Wash Unit inauguratedApril 05, 2018
Vadodara: Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd. (GNFC) launched ‘GNFC Neem Face Wash Unit’ today. GNFC Neem face wash contains the purest form of Neem oil for fresh and nourished skin. This unit was launched by Smt. Bharathi Sivaswami Sihag IAS Secretary, Department of Fertilizer, Government of India, at the Neem Complex of GNFC, Bharuch. This Neem face wash is the latest addition to the GNFC’s Neem Products basket.
Speaking on occasion, Ms. Bharathi Sihag highlighted endless possibilities of empowering rural women, associated with the Neem project.
New Neem face wash contains 5% of pure neem oil, which effectively helps clear acne and pimples and prevents their recurrence. It also helps reduce blemishes on the skin. GNFC’s Neem range includes Neem Soap (with 21% neem oil, highest ever pure neem oil), Neem Shampoo, Neem Handwash, Neem hair oil, Neem organic manure, Neem Nite (Mosquito repellent).
The face wash is available in 150 ml packs at all leading retail stores including modern trade retail chains like Big Bazaar, Star Bazaar, Kendriya Bhandar, Amazon, Snapdeal & Flipkart and 21 Neem Parlours in Ahmedabad and also in Surat. This 150ml pack has MRP of INR 120.
Earlier today Shri P. Raghavendra Rao, Secretary, Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Government of India; Joint Secretary Chemical, Shri Samir Kumar Biswas; Smt. D Thara, IAS, VC & MD GIDC, Government of Gujarat; Avinash Joshi, MD of ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL); Shri Vinay Mathur, Dy. secretary General of FICCI; along with Dr. Rajiv Kumar Gupta IAS, MD of GNFC Ltd. visited GNFC main plant and Neem Complex, production facilities of the Neem based products.
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs
- Why don't your government arrest Alpesh Thakor; media asks Rupani in Uttar Pradesh
- Gujarat ACB nabs Mamlatdar of Dahod taking bribe for entry of land deal in record
- Another Gir lion found dead, prima facie seems natural death, PM report awaited
- Young lion rescued from deep well in rural Dhari area