‘Haemophilia Jagruti’ Gujarati magazine launchedApril 17, 2018
On the occasion of the ‘World Haemophilia Day’, Shri Rajendra Trivedi Speaker of Gujarat legislative assembly today launched ‘Haemophilia Jagruti’ magazine to spread awareness about Haemophilia, an inherited bleeding disorder. The magazine will be run by the Haemophilia Education & Information Trust (HET) which is into treatment and research to cure this disorder since 2010.
The founder chairperson of the trust Shri Pravinsinh Mori stated that the newly launched magazine would serve the purpose of spreading awareness and bringing people’s focus to this disorder.
Haemophilia is an inherited condition, wherein blood’s ability to clot is affected significantly. People with haemophilia have tendency to experience sudden or internal bleeding and often have swollen joints, muscles and bleeding into brain or skull can lead to life threatening situations and even death.
Since majority of the people in India and Gujarat haven’t been much aware about this disorder, the efforts put in by HET have helped in amassing momentum in bringing awareness about Haemophilia.
- When thousands of people formed image of Goddess Ambika through oil lamps in garba ground
- Dy CM Nitin Patel terms Gohil's ultimatum to CM a cheap publicity stunt
- RIL announces strategic investment in and partnership with Den Networks Ltd and Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
- 18,000 slokas of 12 Skandhs of Shrimad Bhagwat Shridhari Tika translated in Gujarati by Ahmedabad based author
- Indian Coast guard saves 2 fishing boats with 19 aboard from being caught by Pak marines off Gujarat coast
- Nakhatrana town observes bandh against BAMSEF propaganda against Hindu beliefs and Gods