Unauthorized constructions used for illegal liquor sales come under AMC hammerMay 06, 2018
Ahmedabad: For the first time, the Amdavad Municipal Corporation(AMC) has in a joint operation with City Police demolished unauthorised constructions purportedly used for illegal liquor sales in city’s infamous Chhara Nagar area. The action will continue over next week according to the officials.
- Gujarat NRE promoters look to Companies Act for revival
- Shah to review LS seats of 3 UTs, felicitate MISA prisoners
- BJP president Amit Shah to unveil giant Steel Charkha in front of Gandhiji’s Sabarmati Ashram
- Rajkot Congress president Indranil Rajyaguru quits Congress
- Gujarat Congress gets new district and city unit presidents
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani to leave for six-day Israel visit tomorrow; total 14 engagements scheduled