Unauthorized constructions used for illegal liquor sales come under AMC hammerMay 06, 2018
Ahmedabad: For the first time, the Amdavad Municipal Corporation(AMC) has in a joint operation with City Police demolished unauthorised constructions purportedly used for illegal liquor sales in city’s infamous Chhara Nagar area. The action will continue over next week according to the officials.
- ACB nabs official in North Gujarat for taking bribe for sanction of house under PM housing scheme
- Gujarat govt gives in-principle approval to Bhadar river bridge, box-culvert in poll-bound Jasdan
- 3 draft TP of Ahmedabad, first draft of Pal TP scheme in Surat, Development Plan of JUDA approved
- News in brief from across Gujarat
- On tip off from NIA, Gujarat ATS nabs West Bengal linked fake currency note dealer
- Gujarat CM launches Ekta Yatra from Bardoli to create awareness about Statue of Unity