President Ram Nath Kovind to be in Surat on May 29May 17, 2018
Surat: President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind will be at Veer Narmad Dakshin Gujarat University on May 29 to head the 40th convocation function of the university. Nearly 29,000 degrees, doctorate will be distributed to students in this function. The university holds convocation function every year on February 26. Due to non-availibility of President, the function was delayed this year.
- "Earlier around 10, this time 16 countries are partnering Vibrant Gujarat Summit"
- Rajkot to get AIIMS; Gujarat govt. conveys thanks to PM Modi
- Gujarat govt. announces Rs. 625 crore waiver of pending bills in power theft cases
- 3 lions run-over by goods train in Gir forest area of Gujarat
- 16 partner countries for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019 - Govt. shares details of Trade Show
- Spurt in rescue operations along Gujarat coast, Coast Guards save 31 fishermen and 3 boats