Had to travel to Vadodara twice a week for dialysis, now available at Chhota Udepur itself: Ruksanaben tells PM ModiJune 08, 2018
Chhota Udepur: During his video conference, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to several beneficiaries of central government’s schemes in health sector. One of them was Ruksanaben Anwarbhai Sheikh, a resident of Rangjufaliya near Kwant in tribal belt of Gujarat.
Ruksanaben had to travel twice a week to Vadodara for kidney dialysis, boarding a train. However now she gets the facility at Chhota Udepur itself.
District headquarters Chhota Udepur was lacking a facility of kidney dialysis. Needy patients had to travel to Vadodara for dialysis. However for last three months, the town has got kidney dialysis facility in local general hospital.
During his talk to Ruksanaben via video conference, Prime Minister Modi asked her to spend on education of children.
- Has State govt nod for prosecution of Vanzara and Amin in Ishrat case: CBI to court
- Pharmac 2018 to be held in Ahmedabad from Oct 25 to 27
- Man held from Bihar for rape and murder of 3 and a half year old girl brought back to Surat
- Talati strike in Gujarat hit related work in gram panchayats, teachers assigned job temporarily
- Video of controversial SP Swami, kicking old aged devotee goes viral
- Boating facility to be developed for tourists visiting Statue of Unity