Had to travel to Vadodara twice a week for dialysis, now available at Chhota Udepur itself: Ruksanaben tells PM ModiJune 08, 2018
Chhota Udepur: During his video conference, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to several beneficiaries of central government’s schemes in health sector. One of them was Ruksanaben Anwarbhai Sheikh, a resident of Rangjufaliya near Kwant in tribal belt of Gujarat.
Ruksanaben had to travel twice a week to Vadodara for kidney dialysis, boarding a train. However now she gets the facility at Chhota Udepur itself.
District headquarters Chhota Udepur was lacking a facility of kidney dialysis. Needy patients had to travel to Vadodara for dialysis. However for last three months, the town has got kidney dialysis facility in local general hospital.
During his talk to Ruksanaben via video conference, Prime Minister Modi asked her to spend on education of children.
- BAPS Hindu Mandir foundation stone-laying ceremony completed, celebrating UAE’s commitment to tolerance
- 5 detained in connection with ruckus in Hardik's Nikol public meeting: Police
- High-decibel Intense poll campaign in Gujarat to end tomorrow
- Hardik opposed during Congress election rally in Patidar den, had to leave without delivering speech
- BJP will win all 26 Lok Sabha seats in Gujarat again with even higher lead: Vijay Rupani in Rajkot
- Will 2019 Witness the Dynasty as a Liability on the Congress Party? : A note by Arun Jaitley