2800 km long pipeline in Gujarat supplies 300 crore litre water dailyJune 14, 2018
New Delhi: Gujarat has 2,800 km long pipeline which supplies 300 crore litre water everyday. 1200 villages of Gujarat are connected to water grid covering 200 of total 350 urban areas. WASMO has completed 16,846 schemes of water supply to doorstep covering 17 lakh people. Today 77.5% population get tap water at doorstep. The state has set target to reuse treated water completely by 2030. These details were shared today in Delhi by State water resources minister Parbat Patel in a meeting chaired by union water resources minister Uma Bharti.
- Rupani lays foundation stone for railway over-bridge at Thangadh, Surendranagar
- Faldu makes formal complain to centre against NAFED in groundnut procurement scam
- JioPhone 2 debuts at Rs 2,999; Flash sale on Jio.Com starts at 12 pm on August 16
- 'Love-letter' of class 2 student to classmate girl in Vadodara city becomes 'talk-of-the-town'
- Rajkot SP suspends 4 cops for security related negligence
- Another arrest in groundnut soil mixing case, businessman who supplied low grade groundnut nabbed