2800 km long pipeline in Gujarat supplies 300 crore litre water dailyJune 14, 2018
New Delhi: Gujarat has 2,800 km long pipeline which supplies 300 crore litre water everyday. 1200 villages of Gujarat are connected to water grid covering 200 of total 350 urban areas. WASMO has completed 16,846 schemes of water supply to doorstep covering 17 lakh people. Today 77.5% population get tap water at doorstep. The state has set target to reuse treated water completely by 2030. These details were shared today in Delhi by State water resources minister Parbat Patel in a meeting chaired by union water resources minister Uma Bharti.
- Royal Vopak to set up Rs 1500 crore facility at Dahej PCPIR based chemical terminal
- President appoints four new Judges in Gujarat High Court
- Gujarat garba gripped as Navratri 2018 enters into last phase
- Groups of Patidars protest arrest of Bharat Ambaliya in intercaste marriage linked abduction case
- Shaktisinh Gohil seeks apology from CM Rupani, warns to file criminal complaint and defamation suit
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery