2800 km long pipeline in Gujarat supplies 300 crore litre water dailyJune 14, 2018
New Delhi: Gujarat has 2,800 km long pipeline which supplies 300 crore litre water everyday. 1200 villages of Gujarat are connected to water grid covering 200 of total 350 urban areas. WASMO has completed 16,846 schemes of water supply to doorstep covering 17 lakh people. Today 77.5% population get tap water at doorstep. The state has set target to reuse treated water completely by 2030. These details were shared today in Delhi by State water resources minister Parbat Patel in a meeting chaired by union water resources minister Uma Bharti.
- "Earlier around 10, this time 16 countries are partnering Vibrant Gujarat Summit"
- Rajkot to get AIIMS; Gujarat govt. conveys thanks to PM Modi
- Gujarat govt. announces Rs. 625 crore waiver of pending bills in power theft cases
- 3 lions run-over by goods train in Gir forest area of Gujarat
- 16 partner countries for Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2019 - Govt. shares details of Trade Show
- Spurt in rescue operations along Gujarat coast, Coast Guards save 31 fishermen and 3 boats