Gujarat gets a new train; Indore – Veraval Mahamana Express connect Somnath and Mahakal from July 3June 27, 2018
Indore: Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce a new weekly Mahamana Express train between Indore and Veraval for the benefit of passengers especially the pilgrims visiting the holy temple towns of Mahakal & Omkareshwar in Madhya Pradesh and Somnath in Gujarat. The train will be flagged off by Smt Sumitra Mahajan, Speaker of Lok Sabha in a function to be held at Indore station on 29th June. According to a press release issued by Chief PRO of Western Railway in its regular run the train will leave Indore every Tuesday at 22.25 hrs to reach Veraval at 18.05 hrs the next day. In return direction, it will leave Veraval station every Thursday at 8.45 hrs to reach Indore at 4..55 hrs the next day. Regular run will be from 3rd July from Indore and 5th July from Veraval. The train will have AC 2 tier, AC 3 tier, sleeper and general class coaches. It will halt at Dewas, Ujjain, Ratlam, Godhra, Ahmedabad, Surendranagar, Wankaner and Rajkot stations in both directions.
- Only nation's good drives the decisions of PM Modi; urgently required Defense purchases stalled in ten years of UPA govt resumed in present govt without middle men: Raksha Mantri in Gujarat
- Iss bar sabka hisab hoga, hisab pura honga ..... aapka yeh pradhan sewak is hi kaam me laga hai: PM Modi on Pakistan
- Gujarat CM launches second spell of state-wide Sujalam Sufalam Jal Abhiyan
- Amid rising Indo-Pak tension Vice Chief of Army visits border areas in Gujarat
- Pulwama effect: Gujarat businessman and Saurashtra cricket association (SCA) protest against Pakistan in their own way
- ACB nabs GST and central Excise officer in South Gujarat taking Rs 1 lakh bribe