Gujarat gets a new train; Indore – Veraval Mahamana Express connect Somnath and Mahakal from July 3June 27, 2018
Indore: Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce a new weekly Mahamana Express train between Indore and Veraval for the benefit of passengers especially the pilgrims visiting the holy temple towns of Mahakal & Omkareshwar in Madhya Pradesh and Somnath in Gujarat. The train will be flagged off by Smt Sumitra Mahajan, Speaker of Lok Sabha in a function to be held at Indore station on 29th June. According to a press release issued by Chief PRO of Western Railway in its regular run the train will leave Indore every Tuesday at 22.25 hrs to reach Veraval at 18.05 hrs the next day. In return direction, it will leave Veraval station every Thursday at 8.45 hrs to reach Indore at 4..55 hrs the next day. Regular run will be from 3rd July from Indore and 5th July from Veraval. The train will have AC 2 tier, AC 3 tier, sleeper and general class coaches. It will halt at Dewas, Ujjain, Ratlam, Godhra, Ahmedabad, Surendranagar, Wankaner and Rajkot stations in both directions.
- Inside the Statue of Unity and view from gallery
- Gir Sanctuary and National Park reopens for visitors after 4-month monsoon break; four more Lion Safari routes added for tourists
- When over 40,000 sang national anthem at Navratri garba ground in Vadodara
- Garba flash mob welcomes passengers at international terminal of Ahmedabad airport
- AI flight to Newark via London with 130 passengers on board grounded at Ahmedabad Airport
- PM meets Global Oil and Gas Experts/CEOs